Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Of Christmas, Cats, and Other Things

I do apologize for neglecting my blog as of late.  Things have been hectic since returning from my home in NY.  And not because of Christmas.  Honestly, I hate the holidays.  There are too many people out and about, and everyone is acting idiotic--and all for the sake of THINGS.  I'd rather sit at home by a nice warm fire with a cup of tea, a book, and my cats.
Which brings me to the latest news.  We finally got rid of our dog and replaced her with three more cats. (and a chinchilla) I've spent the last week and a half welcoming Beaker, Nika, Kiba, and King Bumi to our little family.  Ah, I love cats.
I suppose the biggest reason I've neglected making entries is that I've been almost constantly sick, and I become very lazy and withdrawn when I am sick.  I neglect my art, and my writing, and my blog.  I do apologize.
As I am getting better now I am hoping to get back in a decent schedule of blogging, as well as getting around to drawing a huge list of things that I owe people. 
That said, I should be going to get started on those...








No comments:

Post a Comment