Tuesday, February 15, 2011

History

So, I have been considering making a second blog to chronicle my findings in my family tree/history project.  I've been toying with some names... Grave Quest (which sounds rather lame...).  I'm open to any suggestions.  My goal is to share my findings, and eventually, as I get back to New York and can visit graveyards, photos and rubbings of gravestones.  Also, any old family photos I can get from Mom, or dig up elsewhere.  Please, let me know if this would interest you.  I have a lot of research done already, and I am considering featuring one ancestor per entry if possible.  <3 

Feedback, please! 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read more about your family tree/history findings! A blog sounds like a great idea! :D I would be very interested in reading your entries. Let me know if you end up creating another blog for it and I will follow. :) I've created my own blog on here but I'm not sure what to use it for. =/ Hmmm....I will have to give it some thought. Anyway, look forward to hearing more about your project! <3

    Your Pen Pal,

    Grace

    ReplyDelete