Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring, Home, and Other Things

Again, it has been far too long since I have posted anything here.  Winter has come and gone, and now its Spring, mostly. I am working now, in a library and I love it there.  However, I am still as homesick as ever.  I cannot wait to leave this state where things are in a constant state of chaos, and return to the country where things make more sense.  Plus I cannot wait to have a garden where no one can tell me what I can and cannot plant.  I can't wait to have a lawn that has enough grass to mow.  And I definitely cannot wait to have views of mountains, green trees, and farmland again.  I cannot wait to be myself again and live freely in the countryside away from all the madness of the city. I just have to keep telling myself...soon...soon...







I can't wait to get back to being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment