Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hiatus

I know I haven't really kept up with entries a lot this month, but a lot is going on, plus I don't have many topics to chat about at the moment.  Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that starting Monday the 15th this blog will be on approximately a 3 week hiatus, and should start up as normal (probably with a flood of new entries) after that.  I'm not sure how many times, if any, I will post before Monday, so I suppose you can consider the hiatus starting now.

For the first time in close to a year I am going home.  Its a big deal for me.  The rest of this week is going to be busy with preparing the house and animals for our going away, and of course packing.  I am so excited that I even slacked off a bit on my 52 weeks project.  I took several photos yesterday on my walk to the library and BX, but as you will probably notice, they weren't up to the previous two weeks' standards.  I'm sure the three weeks that follow (which will all be posted at once when I return) will be much more interesting and creative.

That all said, I won't dally here much longer.  I have things to clean, things to find, lists and instructions to write, excitement to stave off, and a cold to kill.  So busy. 

If during the next month I have internet access I may post some photos, but don't expect much more...if anything.  That said, Happy Thanksgiving all, because I won't be writing again til after the holiday.  Take care, and always remember what you're thankful for...For me it is going home.  <3










No comments:

Post a Comment