Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1

A Recent Photo of Me and 15 Interesting Things About Myself.
(With photos, because its prettier that way.)

1. I love and respect Nature with all my being.
2. I believe that clovers, cat whiskers, and feathers are lucky.
3. I love gardening.
4. I love books, and would love to be a librarian.
5. I love being barefoot, especially in the woods.
6. Leather, fresh cut grass, spring rain, and dirt are my favorite scents in all the world.
7. I have a terrible fear of driving and crossing streets.
8. I think tattoos can be beautiful, and I would like another one.
9. Much of my artwork is inspired by strange dreams I've had.
10. I love music that tells a story.
11. Cool colors are my favorites.
12. I dislike being cold.
13.  Thirteen is my favorite number.
14. I would love to live in an old farmhouse.
15. I love lying on a blanket under the sky and watching for shooting stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment