Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've been thinking a lot lately.
I don't feel like ME anymore.  It could just be the depression coming back, or perhaps I have just changed.

I'm losing myself.

I hear music that I used to listen to, or see a picture that I drew a long time ago, and I can't help but think... "I miss the old me."
Perhaps its simply because my life is so different that I cannot be the same person that I was.  I'm married now.  I live halfway across the country from home, in a city nonetheless.  I have not seen any of my friends in over a year...And for some...far longer.
I hate the new me.  Hate her.  But I don't know how to get the old me back.  Its like she is lost.  Or hiding in some beautiful place where I will never be able to find her.  A place where the new me would never be able to go...
I don't know what to do anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment