Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pointless Entry

I've been away from the internet for a few days, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates.  The stomach flu is a good enough excuse, I hope.  Haha.
 However, I am well on the way to recovering now, and while I don't really have a topic to talk about today, I thought I'd stop in and let you all know that I am still alive.
I suppose there is not much more to say.  I am healthy again, its a lovely, warm fall day, the tree outside my window is turning yellow at last, and I found out that I will be able to visit home in less than a month.  Overall, today is a great day.

Found some pretty photos that I feel reflect my mood today.  All of them were found on DA.





Also, go check out http://ronaaa.deviantart.com/ on DA, she takes so many lovely photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment