Friday, October 1, 2010

Simple Beauty

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now, but I never did because I never knew what to put in it. 

A few things changed my mind.  I had a conversation with very good friend of mine after reading her blog and I couldn't get over how inspirational it was to me.  She suggested that I start my own and just...wing it. 
Second, I am a member of deviantART, and today I found a meme designed to share what inspires you.  It was the first meme I've ever done, and I really enjoyed doing it.  Now I'm thinking that perhaps I should share the things that inspire me all the time, and maybe I can inspire someone, just as I was inspired.



I named my blog "Rocks and Streams and Simple Things" because, essentially, that's what inspires me.  I'm not entirely sure I'm in love with the name yet, but I suppose if a better one stumbles into my mind I can always change it.  For now though, its the best way I know to express what's inside.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment